Our Future is Now
If you don’t fight for what you want, don’t cry for what you lose
District 3 Mobilization Activities
- Put $20.19 of gas in work vehicles
- Wear Blue shirts on Monday
- White Shirts on Wednesday
- Orange or Red shirts on Thursday
- Adding Black shirts in the call centers on Fridays
- Red shirts on chairs at work and/or work truck
- Starting April 3, 2019 we will start walking in to work together every 3rd of the month. We are doing this until contract time because the 3rd of the month is the date that our contract ends.
- Setting phone alarms to go off at 8:03am during morning huddle (whatever day of the week they may fall on).
- Text your boss at 4:05pm to ask if we are getting off at 5 (even if you already know). Do this on the same day as your morning huddle. (The 4:05 is significant because that is the day the Wire Techs will be surplussed.
- Participate in letter writing campaign.
- Attend rally in Atlanta on August 3rd (there are buses leaving from Charlotte and from Raleigh).
- On Sunday April 14, 2019 we will be showing support for District 4 by doing informational pickets around District 3 while they do the same for District 4; April 14,2019 marks exactly one year ago that District 4’s contract expired and they are still trying to get a contract with AT&T. We are aware that some of you will have to get permits and will not be able to do something. Post pictures on District 4 Facebook page on Sunday April 14,2019 with a sign saying something like: District 3 Supports District 4; District 3 Stands with District 4
- Remember we may need District 4 to help us when our contract ends
- We also need to get all locals to start getting their permits so they will all be ready to do informational pickets if we need to.
- The 2019 Mobilization Team will be posting weekly on Facebook and then sending posts out to their local Mobilizers so that local mobilizers can send the posts to their members.